With this icebreaker, have your tummies grumbling for a sweet time to run from party to party as Piglet’s trying to figure out which party to get to, but he wants to go to them all! Oh dear!
Objective: To visit as many of the tree house parties and get to know as many of the guests at the parties!
Jenga Girl Talk pink colored edition
10 safety cones
Prep Work: Prior to the day of the event, find a piglet doll or wear a piglet shirt, and tell the campers to wear a pink shirt, t-shirt, polo, or collared shirt. When setting up the space scatter the 10 safety cones around the gym space area. If you have a Piglet doll have him sit in a chair on the offside. That will be the bus-stop, to rest during the game.
Let the campers know that Christopher Robin has invited all of Piglet’s friends to the party: Eeyore, Tigger, Rabbit, Heffalump, and the gang to each of the parties. They must visit as many of the houses (numbers of cone for each tree house) and meet and remember as much information from the party guests.
Playing the Game:
1. Have the participants get in groups of 3-4 in small circles around each of the cones in the playing area.
2. Have one player in each of the groups a Jenga block and tell them to hold onto it, not sharing the info on the block with the group just yet.
3. Upon the call of “The Party has begun” the host reads the block to the group and they share the answer to the “get to know you question” and discuss the topic.
4. When called “Tigger’s Taxi” they must rush off to a different group and repeat the process with the host at their new house and answer he question.
5. This process is repeated as many times as possible to get everyone to visit each of the cones.
6. The game ends when it’s called “Oh Pooh!” the games over, guess we’re stuck!
Behind the Scenes: If you want, you may switch up the blocks to introduce new questions as many times as possible.
Happy Playing! > The Project 30:10 Crew